Dear Writer, Coach, Consultant or Speaker:
Have You Always Wanted to Publish a Book?
You’ve heard having a book is one of the best ways to boost your credibility, but…
You have no clue how to get your book published or just feel this may be too overwhelming to take on right now in your business?
Do you wish someone would simplify your publishing options step-by-step?
Your wish has been granted!
Now’s your chance to learn the ins and outs of publishing by internationally-renowned industry expert and “ultimate” book coach, Kristen Eckstein.
With this free download, “Chocolate and the Art of Publishing”, you will discover:
- The 3 best ways to get published and pros and cons of each
- How to find the right agent for you and land a traditional publishing contract
- What exactly to look for in a self-publishing services company
- How to avoid the book publishing scams that are currently flooding the Internet today
- The step-by-step Independent Self-Publishers Blueprint I use when I work one-on- one with my clients
- The ABC’s of understanding your distribution and repurposing rights
- The pros and cons of putting your work in E-Book format
- Why a “direct to Kindle” book may hurt your long-term goals as a book author
Kristen will share with you her secrets to turning an overwhelming book idea into easy-to-implement step-by-step strategies you can start working on immediately!
Since 2003, Kristen has been “sucking” books out of people’s heads and getting them into print. Known as one of the leading independent publishing consultants in the industry, she’s worked for both self-publishing services and traditional publishing companies. Kristen is the ideal book coach to teach you all the ins and outs of the industry.
This comprehensive course has sold for over $300 in the past, but Kristen is going to offer it to you FREE!