The biggest handicap most would-be-SUCCESSFUL-authors have is a tendency to get distracted. Time and again I've said that the biggest difference between successful authors and those who just dream of publishing a book is WRITING the book. Guys, that is 80% of those who say they want to write a book.
That's right! Just putting your butt in the seat and getting that book written is the hardest part.
And we all know that is much easier said than done, right? So let's get right down to it... The best way to write a successful book is to write. a. book. (duh!) And the best way to write that book is to stay focused and motivated from the first sentence to the last. (Hint: this works for MARKETING too!) That's where this Author's Quick Course comes in.
In my new "How to Stay Focused and Motivated to Write, Publish and Market Your Book" Author's Quick Course
- How to activate BOTH sides of your brain for the best problem-solving ability.
- The best brain food to recharge when you're drained.
- My TOP tricks (over 15 of them) to ELIMINATE (yes it is possible) distractions.
- How to find accountability and encouragement to stay focused and on task.
- The Book Ninja strategy to finish what you start...whether that is writing, getting published or tackling a pesky marketing tactic!
All your training replays ALWAYS available to you in your members area.
The link to register for the LIVE sessions will be on your "Author's Quick Course : How to Stay Focused & Motivated to Write, Publish and Market YOUR Book" Members Page as well.
Refund Policy: Due to the astronomical value in this live-taught and the included training materials included which match exactly the offer described here, no refunds are available for this training program.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.