It’s the end of the first month of a new year… A month that probably like me, you started off full of goals, ambitions and dreams. Yeah. How’s that workin’ for ya?
Here at The Book Ninja we’ve had a month full of dramatic changes. To say it’s been a mountain of work (some things I’ve put off for over 3 years!) would be a huge understatement.
While the goal is to make every Book Ninja resource available to you at an affordable rate and re-establish the brand as the leader in book publishing, there has been a ton of behind-the-scenes-don’t-you-
It’s worth it.
This Month We:
- Launched The Book Ninja Academy (you can still get in for the introductory rate… which is less than 4 Starbucks lattes per month!)
- Launched the new additions of Open Office Hours and Co-Working Hours.
- Held our first Open Office Hours call, including some tech troubleshooting… (and those that showed up LOVED it!)
- Held our first three Co-Working Hours calls… (and students got a LOT accomplished during that time!)
- Launched a brand new website re-design and branding.
- Began the overhaul of the new Member’s Area (more on that soon… it’s a huge project).
- Created and launched a new writing resource… (free to Academy members!)
- Added four new articles to the blog…
- And I’m sure I’m forgetting something!
Whew! That’s a lot. While I’d like to say I personally feel accomplished, there’s still sooooo much more work to do. So while we keep plugging away to make your Book Ninja experience even better, check out the blog posts below from this month and leave us a comment. 🙂
- Reach Your Writing Goals and Build Momentum with Baby Steps by Natalie Collins
- Believe in the Power of Your Dreams by Guest Expert D’vorah Lansky
- 10 Ways to Reach Your Writing Goals this Year by Yours Truly, Kristen Joy
- Ditch the Goals, Avoid the Guilt by Guest Expert Tracy Tennant
And of course if you haven’t already, join The Book Ninja Academy and invest a teeny bit in a massive education and extensive support network!
Have an amazing day!
The Book Ninja Team