Did you know one of the best ways to get your book noticed and shared is by using VIDEO?
And you don’t even have to be on camera to show off your book!
Creating a video book trailer doesn’t have to be overwhelming or confusing. It can and should be fast, easy and fun!
But where do you start? What should the video look like?
How do you make it more than just a 15-second commercial nobody wants to watch?
Now’s your chance to be a Video Book Trailer Ninja!
Did you know there are many different styles of video book trailers you can create?
Are you stuck on how to write your script, whether to add music or voice overs, and where to go to find those resources?
These questions and more are all answered with this mini-course.
Grab your copy and get:
- Detailed step-by-step training videos for five different types of video book trailers and how and when to use them.
- Step-by-step screencast training on how to write your script, where to get royalty-free music, and how to find a downright cheap professional voice-over artist without sacrificing quality.
- Downloadable MP3s of each training that you can download and take with you wherever you go.
- Downloadable PDF transcripts of each training that you can take with you wherever you go.
- A PDF tutorial for how to use your iPhone to easily create, edit and add effects to your videos
- And more!