Regardless of the lack of love in February, we owe it to you to give you this one-stop-resource guide of some cool things that appeared on The Book Ninja blog… As well as some cool stuff we’re doing “on the side” that you’ll enjoy.
In February We:
- Kept working on the overhaul of the new Member’s Area (it’s a bigger project than we thought it would be… story of our lives).
- Launched our OFFICIAL The Book Ninja YouTube Channel (YAY!!)
- Populated the channel with 10 videos… with many more to come. (Hint: Click that link above to subscribe to our channel!)
- Added five new articles to the blog… (Scroll down for direct links.)
- And I’m sure I’m forgetting something!
Kristen just can’t stop refining and starting new things, so in February she also:
- Co-taught a full course with her hubs Tony.
- Prepped a brand new Journal Design course for The Book Ninja Academy members (which she taught the first week of March).
- Changed The Startup Ninja brand to something NEW and FRESH… (Watch for the official announcement on that this week!!)
- Co-taught 2 webinars with her hubs Tony for his Expert Media University. (As part of this she also tested out selling on Facebook Marketplace and pocketed over 500 bucks in 48 hours!)
- Managed the largest downtown festival for their two retail stores… and on the busiest day of the festival escaped with Tony to an auction…
- Taught a local workshop on multiple streams of income.
- Guest spoke at a local elementary school about the power of play.
- Had some major testing of her money mindset… (So rough she’s tried to forget it all.)
- Concepted a new business… and refined another new business… and reserved the space for her first pop-up shop related to this business! (Because she needs more businesses… lol)
With Natalie’s recent move from Georgia to Utah to take care of the family homestead, there has been a ton of cleaning going on. The Book Ninja Blog being one of them. Just in time for Spring! This month she also:
- Wrote two blog posts for her personal blog:
- Went on a major scavenger hunt for local networking events, co-working spaces, and cute little coffee shops to write at. (Building up your local network is important for any business owner!)
- Started experimenting with refinishing/repainting furniture… because she needs another side-business. 😉
- Redid a hallway with new texture, paint, and trim… (Did we mention “spring cleaning?”)
- Finally got her office mostly unpacked and set up… and also got the POD totally unpacked. (Yay, was that a job!)
- Dealt with kitty cancer with her beloved Kira… 🙁
- Had her purse stolen in a car break-in and dealt with major bank fraud… (Did we mention we just wanted to forget February ever happened?)
- Met with a new business partner for an awesome health resource… more on this to come!
We hope you enjoyed this little look into our month of February. It was a tough month for a lot of people (including us), but don’t let “it’s hard” keep you from accomplishing your dreams! To help you in your journey, here are quick links to the new posts on The Book Ninja blog for February.
Please drop us a comment and share these articles with anyone you know who may benefit!
How to Turn Interviews into a Book by Natalie Collins (video by Kristen Joy)
Host a Reader Appreciation Event! by Kristen Joy
Don’t Let Silly Opinions Keep You from Reaching Your Dreams! by Guest Expert Tracy Tennant
And of course if you haven’t already, join The Book Ninja Academy and invest a teeny bit in a massive education and extensive support network!
Have an amazing day!
The Book Ninja Team
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock, Africa Studio