It’s the middle of April… And wow did March fly by! February and March were a couple of rough months… and finally it seems things might be looking better.
Here’s your monthly one-stop-resource guide of the awesome things that appeared on The Book Ninja blog… As well as some cool stuff we’re doing “on the side” that you’ll enjoy.
In March we:
- Lost our ENTIRE new Member’s Area in a required server update. Yeah. It’s not pretty and now 3 months of hard work is GONE.
- Re-formatted our entire Facebook Page.
- Hired a VA to help populate the Facebook Page.
- Added a Coaching Page to our website.
- Added six new articles to the blog… (Scroll down for direct links.)
- Added a NEW course to The Book Ninja Academy… Journal Design 2.0
- Created and launched a bonus checklist bundle to help children in need.
- And I’m sure there’s more… LOL!
In March Kristen also:
- Finished co-teaching a full course with her hubs Tony.
- Saw Captain Marvel (hey, movies are important too…).
- Attended the local Powwow with Tony’s family
- Officially launched the freshly re-branded training and support center, The Casual Entrepreneur.
- Coached a local entrepreneurial team through a micro-grant competition.
- Worked the micro-grant competition held by Penn State called LionTank.
- Bought a cardboard standee of Dr. Who off someone on Facebook Marketplace. The 10th Dr. There is no other “real” Dr.! 😉
- Launched BrickWorx, her LEGO pop-up shop… and did, well, OK.
- And something else that’s kind of top secret… for now. 🙂
Natalie was almost as crazy nutso busy as Kristen in March when she:
- Wrote a new blog post for her personal blog:
- Refinished an awesome two-drawer nightstand. Yep, she refinishes furniture in all her “spare” time. 🙂
- Critiqued the Netflix movie Crüe… which she says is not as good as Bohemian Rhapsody (Kristen agrees).
- Rediscovered that “self-care is client-care” and took some time to recharge her batteries so she could show up even better for her new coaching clients. (Btw, Kristen’s been… and continues to be… coached by Natalie. Grab your free call with her here.)
- Took a fun photo trip with her husband Lee to the Utah Salt Flats.
- Helped a new client launch a product who’d never really sold anything before… and they made $3k in only 4 days.
- Fought a HUGE pile of grapevines in her back yard… the vines won… for now.
- Helped another coaching client organize her new book.
- Discovered some awesome greens powder (which of course Kristen bought too…)
- Wrote an amazing tribute to what “Money” means on her Facebook page… Kristen is trying to convince her to include it on her blog. 😉
We hope you enjoyed this little look into our month of March. It seems we’re both crazy busy, but that doesn’t mean we’re not here for you! Join The Book Ninja Academy to get the most direct access to us. 🙂
Please drop us a comment and share these articles with anyone you know who may benefit!
How to Blog Your Book by Natalie Collins (video by Kristen Joy)
Spring Cleaning Tips to Make Your Writing Business Sparkle! by Natalie Collins (HINT: You’re gonna LOVE the photo she picked for this one!)
Deliver Your Book via the Sound Waves by Guest Expert D’vorah Lansky
Are Your Dreams Really Worth It? February Wrap-Up by Kristen Joy
Spring into Action – Clean it Up and Blog that Book! by Kristen Joy (Are you sensing a them yet?)
The Writer’s Life – Rockstar, Rebel, Role Model by Guest Expert Tracy Tennant
We look forward to checking in with you for an amazing April!
Kristen Joy & Natalie Marie Collins
Photo courtesy Shutterstock, kuban_girl